reinks
Oak Twig
Anti-Pasta & Spam: No
Anti-Pasta & Spam 1: green
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 3

Patrick Joseph McFaul of Ballintoy Parish, Co.Antrim

Post by reinks » 16 Mar 2011, 12:57

Hi,
I am looking for information on Patrick Joseph McFaul. Earlier research by a relative indicates that he was born in the Ballintoy Parish, Co. Antrim on 15 Jan 1795. He emmigrated to Canada and settled in the Buckingham, Quebec area. One census has him living directly next door to a Dennis McFaul, who appears to be the age of a brother. Dennis is married to a Mary Jane McCaw. Does anyone have any information about these individuals ? Parents? Marriage Dates ? Does anyone know if these are indeed brothers. I would be most interested in hearing any information that is out there on the McFauls that settled in the Buckingham Quebec, Canada area. Thanks !

Jaime

Louis McFaul
Oak Twig

Re: Patrick Joseph McFaul of Ballintoy Parish, Co.Antrim

Post by Louis McFaul » 11 Jun 2011, 15:03

Hello Jamie,
I am Louis McFaul, Great, great grandson of Patrick McFaul, the one of whom you refer. I have the lineage of all of his children, etc, I grew up in Buckingham and it is my dad who compiled the lineage from Patrick down. In addition, I have visited Ireland twice, returning this August and have information on Patrick's father and grandfather as well.

I welcome inquiries and dialogue.

Louis

Alison12
Oak Twig

Re: Patrick Joseph McFaul of Ballintoy Parish, Co.Antrim

Post by Alison12 » 09 Aug 2016, 20:05

Hello,
Patrick and Esther McCaw were my gt gt gt grandparents. They lived in Ballintoy parish, Glenstaghey townland, and their farm was next to Denis McFall's farm. There were three marriages between the children of these McCaw and McFall families in the 1860s.

My research shows only one McFall family in the parish of Ballintoy tho perhaps there were more earlier. I am in the US. I do hope you get this message and that we can answer some questions. Do you know if your Patrick Joseph McFaul was from Glenstaghey townland? There seems to be a close relationship between the McCaw and McFall families of Ballintoy.

Return to “McFall-McFaul”