McNutt from Donegal

For anybody that is LOOKING for information on a certain Person, who can come from anywhere in Ireland.

Moderators: irishgen, larneman

Matty
Oak Twig
Anti-Pasta & Spam: No
Anti-Pasta & Spam 1: green
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 3

McNutt from Donegal

Post by Matty » 25 Jul 2011, 12:04

I am searching for information on the McNutt family who lived in Dunfanaghy Donegal.

I have a marriage record of Andrew McNutt in 1833 and it gives his Father as William McNutt & Mother as Catherine Culbert. I would love to find either someone else who is searching this family (I would share information) or anyone who could help with more info on William McNutt & Catherine Culbert.

All help appreciated Matty

Rosie
Oak Twig

Re: McNutt from Donegal

Post by Rosie » 26 Aug 2011, 06:05

Hi Matty,
I see that your Andrew McNutt married Susan Richardson. I think there must be a connection with my David Richardson who was a close neighbour of Andrew McNutt in Dunfanaghy. They are listed together in the 1857 Griffith's Valuation.
Regards,
Rosie

Matty
Oak Twig

Post by Matty » 29 Aug 2011, 19:19

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for the reply, Andrew McNutt married Susan Richardson at the Prestbyterian Church Dunfanahagy in 1833. On the Marrage record it has Susan's parents as John Richardson & Sarah McKinly. I know that Andrew lived in Main Street Dunfanhagy and they had 6 boys I have all the Baptism records, in 1837 one sponsor was Widow Richardson (Sarah McKinly?) Susan McNutt (Richardson) died in 1879 aged 80 Andrew was a Publican in Dunfanahagy.

I look forward to hearing from you and see if we do have a connection.

Regards

Matty

Matty
Oak Twig

Post by Matty » 01 May 2016, 12:44

Hi the search is still on for the McNutt Family members.

I have a marriage certificate for Andrew McNutt to Susan Richardson at the Prestbyterian Church Dunfanahgy in 1833.

The parents were also named on the certificate as William McNutt and his wife Catherine Culbert. Susan's parents were John Richardson and Sarah McKinly.

If you have any information on the surnames above I would be pleased to hear from you

Thank you

Return to “ALL IRELAND SURNAME INTEREST”