Moderators: irishgen, larneman

4Gen_McFall
Oak Twig
Anti-Pasta & Spam: No
Anti-Pasta & Spam 1: green
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 3

Family of John McFall and Anne English

Post by 4Gen_McFall » 15 Sep 2010, 18:04

ÔÇó John McFall was born about 1830. Father Patrick McFaul (Larne 1802?) (Mother Mary Mullan (Larne 1806?)?). He was counted in the census on Mar 31 1901 lodging in Belfast. His age listed as 75. He was widower.
ÔÇó Anne English was born about 1830. Father William English Mother (Margaret Kirkpatrick / Moore?).
ÔÇó They were married May 22 1852 in Ballyeaston First Presbyterian Church Ballycor County Antrim. Witnesses William Wilson and James Craig.

ÔÇó Children of John McFall and Anne English were:

1. Jane was born on Mar 1853 in Larne.
2. Samuel was born on Nov 1854 in Larne.
3. William was born on Nov 1856 in Larne.
4. Margaret Kirkpatrick was born on Oct 1858 in Larne
5. John was born on Apr 1861 in Larne.
6. David was born on Aug 1863 in Larne.
7. Patrick was born on Mar 1867 in Inver.
8. Joseph Mehary was born on Mar 1870 in Inver.

ÔÇó All are listed as McFaul except Joseph who is listed as McFall in the Larne First Presbyterian Church records. Only Patrick and Joseph are listed in the McFall birth records on these pages

ÔÇó I have

1. Margaret K McFall married to Isaac Nelson Cochran on Mar 1888 in Mounpottinger Presbyterian Church Belfast.
2. Patrick McFall married to Edith Letitia McBurney on Aug 1895 in Belmont Presbyterian Church Holywood Belfast County Down.
3. Joseph Mehary McFall married to Mary Jane McCord on Jul 1894 in Mountpottinger Presbyterian Church Knockbreda Belfast County Down.

ÔÇó Joseph is my Grandfather he died early 1900ÔÇÖs Mary Jane remarried a Charles Campbell 1908.

ÔÇó I am looking for any family information on all, but in particular John and his father Patrick, Anne and her father William English. I have Anne English listed in the 1851 census as a house servant at 40 Oldtown Street in larne Any help would be much appreciated.
ÔÇó
Thanks
Norm McFall
4Gen_McFall

Return to “McFall-McFaul”