Elizabeth CULLODEN

For anybody that is LOOKING for information on a certain Person, who can come from anywhere in Ireland.

Moderators: irishgen, larneman

Ro
Oak Twig
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 5

Elizabeth CULLODEN

Post by Ro » 05 Jul 2007, 09:32

Greetings from New Zealand.
I am new to this group and I am searching for any information on my 2Xgreat-grandmother, Elizabeth CULLODEN. All I know about her is that she married St Lawrence WEBB Lt in H M 69th Regiment at Bellary India on 21 st July 1815.
Her last child was born about 1833 in India, by which time St Lawrence was a capt in H M 45th Regiment. St Lawrence resigned his commission in 1839 and in 1840 the family, without Elizabeth, immigrated to Australia. A daughter, Ellen Boyd, married at Killucan, Westmeath in 1838. St Lawrence was born in Co Down, had property in Killucan, Westmeath.
I know that there were CULLODENs in Ireland and I hope someone may be able to tell me if "my" Elizabeth fits into this family.

Thank you

Ro

jam1255
Oak Twig
Anti-Pasta & Spam: No
Anti-Pasta & Spam 1: green
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 3

Re: Elizabeth CULLODEN

Post by jam1255 » 01 Aug 2011, 12:57

Ro wrote:
Elizabeth CULLODEN. All I know about her is that she married St Lawrence WEBB Lt in H M 69th Regiment at Bellary India on 21 st July 1815.
Her last child was born about 1833 in India, by which time St Lawrence was a capt in H M 45th Regiment. St Lawrence resigned his commission in 1839 and in 1840 the family, without Elizabeth, immigrated to Australia. A daughter, Ellen Boyd, married at Killucan, Westmeath in 1838. St Lawrence was born in Co Down, had property in Killucan, Westmeath.
I know that there were CULLODENs in Ireland and I hope someone may be able to tell me if "my" Elizabeth fits into this family.

Thank you

Ro
Hi Ro
New in 2011 and my first post.

Elizabeth is my 3xggrandmother. If I have this correct, St. Lawrence Webb (1816-1885) and
my 2xggrandfather Richard Ponsonby Webb (1833 - last child) - are/were brothers!!

Would Elizabeth have died after the birth of her last child, Richard Ponsonby Webb (b 1833 )!!

Would anyone have any suggestions on where or how to locate a recorded death of an officers spouse in India, would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Judy

Return to “ALL IRELAND SURNAME INTEREST”