Taggart from Parish of Donegore, Tobergill. Co. Antrim.

For anybody that is LOOKING for information on a certain Person from Co. Antrim including Belfast. If need be I will start separate area forums

Moderator: irishgen

ValeriePoole
Oak Twig
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 5

Post by ValeriePoole » 08 Jun 2006, 04:42

Looking for any Taggarts who had ancestors who came from Donegore Parish of Tobergill, in Co. Antrim. Some of those Taggarts left and went to live in the Legoneil area of Belfast.
Please contact me. I have lots of information to share with you.
Thanks.

Christopher

Post by Christopher » 29 Jul 2007, 09:32

Hiya Val,

It's good to see your post on Irish Genealogy on the NET.

I've linked your RootsChat post - TAGGART/HANNA on the Co. Antrim board - as a number of the members
of this site may not be RootsChatters and might require some more information to assist with your query. http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.ph ... #msg641898

Chris

ValeriePoole
Oak Twig
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 5

Re: Taggart from Parish of Donegore, Tobergill. Co. Antrim.

Post by ValeriePoole » 04 Aug 2007, 02:15

[quote="Christopher"]Hiya Val,

It's good to see your post on Irish Genealogy on the NET.

I've linked your RootsChat post - TAGGART/HANNA on the Co. Antrim board - as a number of the members
of this site may not be RootsChatters and might require some more information to assist with your query. http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.ph ... #msg641898

Chris[/quote]
Hi Chris, thanks so much for linking me. I have had company over from U.K. for three weeks , then have been away for two weeks in Victoria at a fishing camp site. Had a ball! However, all this activity has not left me much time to get on line much. Soooo, thanks for thinking of me. Much appreciate it. Val.

Christopher

Post by Christopher » 05 Feb 2008, 11:30

Hi Val,

Thanks for posting me the link to "Cobwebs in the Attic" http://tiny.cc/kwGpR as well as allowing it to be posted on other websites. I look forward to watching this site of yours grow and hope it may enable you to find a few more branches to your tree.

Christopher

dracupg
Oak Twig

Re: Taggart from Parish of Donegore, Tobergill. Co. Antrim.

Post by dracupg » 14 Aug 2008, 05:08

[quote="ValeriePoole"]Looking for any Taggarts who had ancestors who came from Donegore Parish of Tobergill, in Co. Antrim. Some of those Taggarts left and went to live in the Legoneil area of Belfast.
Please contact me. I have lots of information to share with you.
Thanks.[/quote]
I have an ancestor Margaret Taggart who married William Blane on 12th July 1872 in Ballymena. They migrated to Scotland shortly after.

Would you have any information on this branch?

Regards

Gordon Dracup

Return to “Co. Antrim Surname Interest List”