Titterington

For anybody that is LOOKING for information on a certain Person from Co. Antrim including Belfast. If need be I will start separate area forums

Moderator: irishgen

Anonymous

Titterington

Post by Anonymous » 30 Jan 2005, 21:00

I am looking for any information on John Titterington and family who lived in Belfast in the middle to late 1800's, thank you. :D

Christopher

Titterington

Post by Christopher » 22 May 2006, 03:02

Hiya Inrichme,

I looked for the surname Titterington in the 1852 Directory of Belfast and the Province of Ulster. There was no one with that name in Belfast or the villages on the outskirts of the city.
If I get a chance this week I will look in later directories.

Best Wishes, Chris
Last edited by Christopher on 05 May 2009, 03:38, edited 1 time in total.

Christopher

Titterington

Post by Christopher » 28 Jul 2007, 10:14

There's no listing for Titterington in the Belfast section of the 1861 and 1880 Directories for Belfast and the Province of Ulster. These directories are on the Lennon Wylie website. There is a listing in the 1912 Ulster Covenant ...

John Titterington, 21, Baden Powell Street, Belfast

Christopher

Re: Titterington

Post by Christopher » 05 May 2009, 03:39

The Titterington/Titherington One Name study strengths lie across the heartlands in England. Less progress has been made in Northern Ireland, Scotland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. If you live in one of these areas and would like to collaborate on a long term basis with Alan and Bob they would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact either Alan or Bob. http://website.lineone.net/~g3ory/index.html

Return to “Co. Antrim Surname Interest List”