New!!! and needing HELP! HUGHES THOMPSON MCFALL KERR

For those items that need re-housing to a new section or just belong her

Moderators: irishgen, larneman

mwilcox

New!!! and needing HELP! HUGHES THOMPSON MCFALL KERR

Post by mwilcox » 24 Mar 2007, 01:48

I'm just going to rattle off details and see if anyone can help

ANDREW THOMPSON married REBECCA COPPINGER ?where & when abt 1850 (she ?from Cork, he ?coachman)

their son EDWARD THOMPSON b.abt 1852 (?Co Down) married MARY HEANEY b1857 IN 1881 BELFAST (she died 1886)

children REBECCA THOMPSON b12/7/1883 d9/12/1884
REBECCA J THOMPSON b25/6/1885 d7/10/1972

EDWARD THOMPSON Publican of Joy Arms Pub 52 Joy Street (would love details of this, apparently a portion of old bar in DELANEY's Restuarant now) in 1893 married MARGARET SKEFFINGTON (nee BARR) her Occupation was recorded as LADY - does anyone have any ideas!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATRICK HUGHES Royal Artillery INDIA 1857-1868 married REBECCA WEBB ?Madras - having trouble finding detail on this

Children JOHN, PHILIP, HENRY EDWARD & TERESA

My GGrandfather HENRY EDWARD HUGHES b1877 (Royal Engineers -South Africa) married REBECCA J THOMPSON - above
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DANIEL MCFALL b1888 married MATILDA (Tillie) DORNAN (of L'derry) in Ballymena 13/3/1912

DANIEL died 2 July 1916 BATTLE OF THE SOMME (brother James & cousin Daniel also died in WW1) address William Street Square, Ballymena

his Parents JAMES MCFALL & RACHEL ?Stevens ?Stephens ??
JOHN KERR married ANNE JANE SCULLION 29/12/1886 in Ballymena

I love to hear from anyone if you can help got lots of addresses etc
Ta Marie

Return to “Co. Antrim Miscellaneous Section”