ESLERS OF AHOGHILL AREA

For anybody that is searching for family links in the area covered by the Ahoghill area.

Moderators: irishgen, larneman

rjmitch
Oak Twig
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 5

ESLERS OF AHOGHILL AREA

Post by rjmitch » 30 Jun 2008, 01:48

Hello all;
I am attempting to obtain information on the following individuals:
James Esler, b.abt 1840 , d.11 June 1912 in Harcourt Street, Belfast , married Mary Jane Green b. abt 1842. They were married in 3rd Presbyterian Meeting House, Ahoghill on March 30, 1872. (I have a copy of the certificate)
I understand this church/meeting house is now referred to as 3rd Ahoghill Brookside??
The Eslers had at least 10 children, one of whom, Margaret Alice Esler, married my Grandfather John Mitchell.(They are/were my father's parents)
So my query: Does anyone have any additional info on the Eslers? Are there any living descendants that I could contact?
My name is Bob Mitchell, and I live in Southern Manitoba, Canada. I am retired and left Belfast in 1958.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Please reply and I will be in contact with you if necessary.

Regards
Bob

irishgen
Site Admin
Anti-Pasta & Spam: No
Anti-Pasta & Spam 1: green
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 3

intrigued about your Granfather's John Mitchell's birthdate

Post by irishgen » 02 Jul 2008, 03:07

I would be intrigued to know the dates of your Granfather's John Mitchell's birth and marriage and if you know where they (His parents and family lived. or originated.

Sean T Traynor

Traynor/Trainor Ballycastle, Kilrea & Ballymoney and possibly Loughuile
McDivot/Devitt of Cloughcorr and Carnsampson. Articlave & Kyles Brae. Mitchell of Ballintoy/Carey
Kirkwood of Glenone, Innishrush, Ahoghill
Dolan of Ardbraccan, Navan
Mckee of Commons Newry & Armaghbrague. Jemphrey of Bessbrook and McMaster of Comber & Greencastle

Return to “Ahoghill”