Fawcett,Faucett Surname - Grange Park, Ballymena

For anybody that is searching for family links in the area covered by Ballymena area.

Moderators: irishgen, larneman

lkyspgot57
Oak Twig
Anti-Pasta & Spam: No
Anti-Pasta & Spam 1: green
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 3

Fawcett,Faucett Surname - Grange Park, Ballymena

Post by lkyspgot57 » 26 Jan 2013, 10:16

Hi I am interested in the Fawcett,Faucett Surname I am trying to find out as much on The Fawcetts as far back that info can be found. My GGG Grandparents Powel born 1801 in Grange Park,Antrim,Ireland and wife unknown an siblings needed what religion they were. My GG Grandparents Courtney Fawcett born in Millquarter,Antrim,Ireland born in abt 1835-1838 and married Jane Conway on March 8, 1858 at the Parish Duneane, Church of ireland in Antrim County,Ireland, Northern Ireland and was born in 1833 and died in October,November,December 1899 and Courtney died January February,March 1905. They had James C. Fawcett, My Grandparents William John Fawcett born January 26,1863 who married Elizabeth Small from Ballyhogan,Antrim and they were married in Grange Presbyterian Church in Grange or Grange Corner,Antrim County,Northern Ireland and after marrying moved to Taylorstown/Toomebridge,Antrim an they had William born 1888 ,Courtney born 1892,Hugh born 1894 an Jane ( Jenny ) born 1896 an Morrison born 1901 the family they immigrated to Allegheny City in 1902 and My Grandparents were Hugh Small Fawcett born 1894 in Taylorstown/Toomebridge,Antrim,NI and married Janette Woodburn in 1918-1919 in Pittsburgh,PA USA an was born in 1900 in Allegheny City,PA an in 1907 Allegheny City,PA was annexed in 1907 and it became the NorthSide of Pittsburgh,PA an they had their last child in NorthSide of Pittsburgh in 1907 he was Albert C. Fawcett and died in 1975 and is buried in UnionDale Cemetery on the NorthSide of Pittsburgh,PA. The Fawcetts all went to The 2nd/Fifth Presbyterian Church on The NorthSide of Pittsburgh,PA run by Rev. Nevin. Sincerely Yours, Hughie Fawcett

Return to “Ballymena”