Scullion / Scullin from Ballyscullion East Antrim

For anybody that is searching for family links in the Rest of Co. Antrim area. If need be I will start separate area forums

Moderators: irishgen, larneman

Always looking
Oak Twig
Anti-Pasta & Spam: No
Anti-Pasta & Spam 1: green
6 divided by 2 is the answer: 3

Scullion / Scullin from Ballyscullion East Antrim

Post by Always looking » 26 Mar 2012, 21:22

I'm looking for information on the Scullion / Scullin (Brady) family from Ballyscullion East. The father Daniel Scullion married Bridget O'Donnell. He died on the 6 June 1869 and Bridget November 1886. As far as I know they had 7 children: Patrick, James, Daniel, Rose, Mary, Bridget and Annie (Nancy). Annie was my g grandmother. James, Rose and Annie immigrated to Australia. Before Rose left Ireland she married Hugh Scullion / Scullin from Bellaghy (no children) and Annie married his brother, James, in Australia ( 9 children). James married Bridget Collins in Australia (6 children). Mary married John (Doney) Scullion and stayed in Ireland. Mary and John had 9 children: Patrick, Bridget, James, John, Rose, Mary, Sarah, Daniel and Jane. Rose married a (Brady) Scullion, Bridget married Andrew McGinley, Daniel married Catherine Condon and Jane married John Smith. Bridget, Daniel and Jane immigrated to Australia and married there.

Return to “The Rest of Co. Antrim”