clarke/mcneill/Mcvay/Bowyer/Carson

Posts queries here if you are looking for information on anyone from Ireland that served in WW1 or anyone that served in any Irish Regiment.

Moderators: irishgen, larneman

genewizard
Oak Twig

clarke/mcneill/Mcvay/Bowyer/Carson

Post by genewizard » 10 Nov 2008, 17:50

Hi can anyone help I am trying to trace the Clarke family from Co Antrim as far as I know the family consisted of Winifred Clarke born May 1925 and married Archibald Sillitoe at St Patricks Churchin the registry district of kirkinriola in the diocese of Connor, Thomas Clarke born August 1927, Ruby Clarke who married Norman Bowyer and had 3 children called Tina,Jennifer, and Norman. Annie Clarke was another child she married Cecil Mcvay and had Dennis, Trevor,Wesley and Ann. Then there was David Clarke who married Mia and had Martin,Yvonne and Ronald and finally Masie Clark who married Jack carson and had Moira and James. I do not know any other dates of birth except for Thomas and Winifred .There father was John Clarke was born c1892 a factory worker in Balleymena in 1944 they lived at 19 Alexander Street Balleymena and in 1947 they lived at 26 Alexander Street . Their mother was Rebecca Mcneill 1892-1957, John served in WW1 in the Irish rifles and his father was Samuel who died between 1914-1918. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as I am unable to travel to Ireland to search the records.

Return to “Looking for Information”